The FDCC Young Professional coordinators have experience on studying and starting a career in both countries, in the Netherlands and in Finland, and they are happy to help the young Professional Members in the challenges they might face when studying, looking for an internship or starting a career.
As a Young Professional member you can enjoy the following benefits:
· Networking opportunities to meet other young professionals, as well as get connected to senior professionals in our member companies and other Nordic clubs
· Get advice on studying and starting a career in Finland or in the Netherlands
· Seminars and events aimed at the young professionals on various business and worklife topics
· During the year we also have several special events like Vappu, Juhannus and Pikkujoulut
· As a Young Professional member you can attend all events organised by Finnish Dutch Chamber of Commerce, often at a discounted price
· Take part in our mentoring programme. For more information on mentoring, see the special section on the Mentoring site