Are you looking for an interesting internship within marketing and communications where you get to facilitate the cooperation between Finnish and Dutch businesses? We offer internships to driven and motivated students twice a year. Right now, we are looking for an intern to start in September 2021.
Marketing and Communications Trainee
As an intern, you are going to have direct contact with the members of the FDCC and our stakeholders. You will also represent the Chamber at its events as well as at the events of our Nordic partners. The candidate should therefore be social, service-minded and easily be able to establish new contacts. In this role you will directly support the General Manager and be responsible for a number of tasks.
– Assisting in program planning and execution of the FDCC events
– Web editing and marketing on chosen social media platforms and newsletter
– Developing and implementing the FDCC strategy for communication and social media
– Contacting with new potential members
– Develop and implement a long term business plan for the Finnish Dutch Chamber of Commerce
– Maintenance of the member register and other administrative tasks
– Attending meetings with Team Finland and other Nordic business associations
– Representing the Finnish Dutch Chamber of Commerce at events
– Native level in Finnish
– Full proficiency in English
– Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
– Highly motivated with the ability to take initiative and work independently
– Demonstrates attention to detail
– Exceptional time management skills
– Good IT skills
– Fearless attitude for representing at events
– Experience in international environments is a benefit
We are currently looking for an intern for the fall semester 2021. The internship starts in September 2021 and finishes at the end of January 2022. The internship is unpaid but applicants are advised to fund the internship with an Erasmus+ scholarship.
Send your cover letter and CV with a photo before 15th of April to: email@example.com
For any inquiries or further questions about the internship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.