Are you looking for an interesting internship within marketing and communications where you get to facilitate the cooperation between Finnish and Dutch businesses? We offer internships to driven and motivated students twice a year. Now we are looking for interns for Spring 2022 (from January to June). Send your CV and Cover letter to: office (@) fdcc.eu as soon as possible, or at the latest before 1st of November. Notice that we will hire as soon as the suitable person is found.
Marketing and Communications Trainee
As an intern, you are going to have direct contact with the members of the FDCC and our stakeholders. You will also represent the Chamber at its events as well as at the events of our Nordic partners. The candidate should therefore be social, service-minded and easily be able to establish new contacts. In this role you will directly support the General Manager and be responsible for a number of tasks.
– Assisting in program planning and execution of the FDCC events
– Web editing and marketing on chosen social media platforms and newsletter
– Developing and implementing the FDCC strategy for communication and social media
– Contacting with new potential members
– Develop and implement a long term business plan for the Finnish Dutch Chamber of Commerce
– Maintenance of the member register and other administrative tasks
– Attending meetings with Team Finland and other Nordic business associations
– Representing the Finnish Dutch Chamber of Commerce at events
– Native level in Finnish
– Full proficiency in English
– Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
– Highly motivated with the ability to take initiative and work independently
– Demonstrates attention to detail
– Exceptional time management skills
– Good IT skills
– Fearless attitude for representing at events
– Experience in international environments is a benefit
Please contact office (@) fdcc.eu for inquiries or further questions about the internship.
Testimonials from our previous trainees
“Applying to this position was definitely a right decision, as this opportunity has led to invaluable professional experience and great connections. This experience has enhanced significantly my hard and soft skills in the marketing and communications field.” – Marilena, FDCC Trainee Spring 2020
“The six months that I experienced at the FDCC gave me more than I could ask for. I am glad that the internship was filled with various events in an international environment and together with the other trainees we got to be involved in designing and organising them.” – Karoliina, FDCC Trainee Spring 2020
Read more testimonials in our Annual Reports!
“FDCC provided an interesting environment to work in, and throughout my traineeship I got to learn a lot about the trade relations between Finland and the Netherlands while improving my marketing and communication skills. I am convinced that this traineeship will be a valuable asset for my future career.” – Hilla-Riikka, FDCC Trainee Fall 2020
“The tasks as a trainee have been very diverse and challenging in a good way. I have had a chance to improve my skills in marketing and communication, join interesting events, and most importantly I have got a chance to collaborate with talented and innovative people.” – Julia, FDCC Trainee Fall 2020