Are you looking for an interesting internship within marketing and communications where you get to facilitate the cooperation between Finnish and Dutch businesses? We offer internships to driven and motivated students twice a year, spring and autumn semester.
Recruitment for autumn 2022 trainees is now open. To apply, please send a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. Application is open until April 15th.
Marketing and Communications Trainee
As an intern, you are going to have direct contact with the members of the FDCC and our stakeholders. You will also represent the Chamber at its events as well as at the events of our Nordic partners. The candidate should therefore be social, service-minded and easily be able to establish new contacts. In this role you will directly support the General Manager and be responsible for a number of tasks.
– Assisting in program planning and execution of the FDCC events
– Web editing and marketing on chosen social media platforms and newsletter
– Developing and implementing the FDCC strategy for communication and social media
– Contacting with new potential members
– Maintenance of the member register and other administrative tasks
– Attending meetings with Team Finland and other Nordic business associations
– Representing the Finnish Dutch Chamber of Commerce at events
– Native level in Finnish
– Full proficiency in English
– Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
– Highly motivated with the ability to take initiative and work independently
– Demonstrates attention to detail
– Exceptional time management skills
– Good IT skills
– Fearless attitude for representing at events
– Experience in international environments is a benefit
Please contact office (@) fdcc.eu for inquiries or further questions about the internship.
Testimonials from our previous trainees
“My favourite part of working at the FDCC was the variety of tasks. In addition to event marketing and communication, we also had a lot of other tasks as well, such as invoicing and working with the website. It was also interesting to assist in event organising, share ideas with other professionals, and gain new insights from the events. ” – Essi, FDCC Trainee Spring 2021
“Joining FDCC as a trainee and moving to Rotterdam has been a great experience for me. Despite the pandemic making everything a bit more difficult and us working in different countries, we made the best of it! During the 5 months of my internship I have been able to advance my skills within marketing and communications, gain experience working in an international environment and discover more about my professional identity.” – Sanni, FDCC Trainee Spring 2021
Read more testimonials in our Annual Reports!
“FDCC provided an interesting environment to work in, and throughout my traineeship I got to learn a lot about the trade relations between Finland and the Netherlands while improving my marketing and communication skills. I am convinced that this traineeship will be a valuable asset for my future career.” – Hilla-Riikka, FDCC Trainee Fall 2020
“The tasks as a trainee have been very diverse and challenging in a good way. I have had a chance to improve my skills in marketing and communication, join interesting events, and most importantly I have got a chance to collaborate with talented and innovative people.” – Julia, FDCC Trainee Fall 2020
“Applying to this position was definitely a right decision, as this opportunity has led to invaluable professional experience and great connections. This experience has enhanced significantly my hard and soft skills in the marketing and communications field.” – Marilena, FDCC Trainee Spring 2020
“The six months that I experienced at the FDCC gave me more than I could ask for. I am glad that the internship was filled with various events in an international environment and together with the other trainees we got to be involved in designing and organising them.” – Karoliina, FDCC Trainee Spring 2020